Our Enstrom has leather covered, NASA-inspired, foam seats, dual flight controls and standard instrumentation.
The helicopter delivers excellent performance, an enviable safety record, and low direct operating costs. The turbocharged power plant provides excellent high altitude performance. Its high inertia, fully articulated rotor system provides safety and stability, as well as a smooth ride and exceptional autorotation capabilities. The unblocked tail rotor provides exceptional yaw control even in the windiest conditions.
$359.00 / Hour Non-Member
$319.00 / Hour AlphaFlight-Member
- Roomy cabin for 2 – 3 people
- Powerful, turbocharged, Textron Lycoming HIO-360-F1AD engine
- 240 deg. pilot visibility with chin and overhead windows
- High-inertia rotor system, which greatly benefits autorotation capability
- Unblocked tail rotor, providing excellent control in high winds from any angle
Schedule A Discovery Flight
Want to know more about our process? There's no better way than a discovery flight! Schedule a discovery flight with a professional flight instructor today!
Ready to learn from the most qualified aviation experts on the cleanest and most well maintained fleet of aircrafts in the region?